Poxy Elite Are At It AGAIN!
Poxy Elite Are At It AGAIN!
".....Fool me twice, shame on me!" The old saying is wise advice as we stare down the barrel of the global elite's latest excuse for another power and wealth grab. From Covid19 to the new Monkeypox scare, Klaus Schwab and the rest of the Davos criminals can't see a potential 'crisis' without rushing to exaggerate and exploit it.
And, like a dog to its own vomit, they return time and time again to their standard playbook.
We all remember how, in October 2019, just weeks before the outbreak of COVID-19, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, along with the World Economic Forum (WEF) and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, organized “Event 201,” a “high-level pandemic exercise” that mirrored what later followed with COVID-19 pandemic.
So it's no surprise to learn that, in March 2021, the Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI), in conjunction with the Munich Security Conference, held a “tabletop exercise on reducing high-consequence biological threats.”
This “fictional exercise scenario” involved the simulation of “a deadly, global pandemic involving an unusual strain of monkeypox virus that first emerged in the fictional nation of Brinia and spread globally over 18 months.”
According to NTI, this exercise, which was “[d]eveloped in consultation with technical and policy experts,” brought together “19 senior leaders and experts from across Africa, the Americas, Asia, and Europe with decades of combined experience in public health, biotechnology industry, international security, and philanthropy.”
The exercise culminated in a report, published November 2021, titled “Strengthening Global Systems to Prevent and Respond to High-Consequence Biological Threats: Results from the 2021 Tabletop Exercise Conducted in Partnership with the Munich Security Conference.”
This report contains key findings from the exercise, as well as “actionable recommendations for the international community.”
The outcome of this “exercise scenario” found the fictional pandemic, “caused by a terrorist attack using a pathogen engineered in a laboratory with inadequate biosafety and biosecurity provisions and weak oversight,” led to “more than three billion cases and 270 million fatalities worldwide.”
The fictional start date of the monkeypox pandemic in this exercise was May 15, 2022. The first European case of monkeypox was identified on May 7, 2022.
Key findings from the report included:
- “Gaps in national-level preparedness,” which will require national governments to “improve preparedness by developing national-level pandemic response plans built upon a coherent system of ‘triggers’ that prompt anticipatory action, despite uncertainty and near-term costs,” described as a “no-regrets” policymaking basis.
'Anticipatory action' and 'No regrets'. This is particularly sinister, threatening as it does drastic government action on the basis of manufactured fear and regardless of possible adverse effects. The word 'lockdown' springs to mind for starters!
- “Gaps in biological research governance” in order to “meet today’s security requirements” and be “ready for significantly expanded challenges in the future.” and
- “Insufficient financing of international preparedness for pandemics,” and a lack of financing for countries to “make the essential national investments in pandemic preparedness.”
Yet again, the question of vast sums of money crops up. As in, vast sums of our tax money going into their pockets!
Key recommendations included:
- Bolstering international systems “for pandemic risk assessment, warning, and investigating outbreak origins,” calling upon the WHO to “establish a graded, transparent, international public health alert system” and the United Nations system to “establish a new mechanism for investigating high-consequence biological events of unknown origin.”
Well, more power to the WHO - just as they're pushing for national governments to hand over health sovereignty to, would you believe it, the WHO!
- The development of “a catalytic global health security fund to accelerate pandemic preparedness capacity building in countries around the world,” which would include “[n]ational leaders, development banks, philanthropic donors, and the private sector” with the aim of establishing and funding “a new financing mechanism to bolster global health security and pandemic preparedness” and that would incentivize “national governments to invest in their own preparedness over the long term.”
'.... and the private sector' - oh yes indeed! But let's translate that into honest English - Big Pharma, in particular the sections of it which just happen to be owned by Bill Gates and his kleptocrat cronies.