Scotland Goes Communist
Scotland Goes Communist
Scotland just became the first country in the world to adopt the first of the new Communist measures that will be rolled out as part of the Great Reset. The Period Products (Free Provision) (Scotland) Act, passed unanimously through its final stage yesterday evening. The new law will force local authorities to use taxpayers' money to make period products available free for all those who need them. The virtue-signalling measure will cost Scotland's five million inhabitants around $10 million a year, and is the work of a literal 'mad cat woman.'
WHY IT MATTERS
* The "to each according to her needs" move is unadulterated Communism. Although the cost is not huge, it sets an extremely dangerous precedent. If it is right to extract money from people to pay for the needs of others in the case of tampons, then why not for food, or water, or heating bills?
* The Labour bill was passed unanimously, with the fake nationalist SNP government supporting it and the Tories failing to oppose it. The entire political elite has sold the pass to the creeping Communism of the Great Reset.
* Avoiding the question as to whether ageing homosexuals would also be able to obtain the tampons their 'lifestyle choice' has left them needing, Lennon went on to say of the bill: “It’s an important message in the middle of a global pandemic that we can still put the rights of women and girls high up the political agenda.”
THE BIG PICTURE
* Leftists and feminists all over the world will now step up pressure to follow the example of Scotland.
* "From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs" was the fundamental tenet of Communism.
* The attempt to impose this 'ideal' on vast swathes of the world in the last century caused economic catastrophe everywhere it was attempted and cost the lives of at least 100 million innocent people.
* Lennon also suffers from ailurophobia, the irrational fear of cats.
* The plans and rhetoric of the World Economic Forum, United Nations, European Union and Biden campaign are all full of proposals and slogans calling for similarly Communist-inspired measures in pursuit of 'climate justice', 'sustainability' and 'fighting poverty'. The Communist madness we thought had gone forever in 1989 is now back with a vengeance, and the Covid19 'pandemic' is the current motor for forcing it on the whole world.