Climate Emergency = Global Tyranny
Climate Emergency = Global TyrannyFollow @KnightsTempOrg
The liberal political elite around the world are all banging on about declaring a 'climate emergency' In February 2022, 1,140 organisations sent President Joe Biden a letter urging him to declare one. A House bill, introduced in 2021, also called on the president to “declare a national climate emergency under the National Emergencies Act.”
The United Nations (U.N.) has urged all countries to declare a climate emergency. The state of Hawaii and 170 local U.S. jurisdictions have declared some version of one. So have 38 countries, including European Union members and the U.K., and local jurisdictions around the world, together encompassing about 13 percent of the world’s population.
But what does it actually mean for the president of the U.S. to officially declare a “climate emergency”?
Most people don’t realise that under U.S. law, a national emergency declaration triggers a set of emergency powers that allows a president to act without the need for further legislation.
The Brennan Center for Justice compiled a list of the staggering 148 statutory powers that may become available to the president upon declaration of a national emergency (plus more that become available when Congress declares a national emergency).
Environmental advocacy groups such as the Center for Biological Diversity have called on the Biden administration to invoke specific emergency statutes that would give him the power to:
- Ban crude oil exports.
- Stop oil and gas drilling on the outer continental shelf.
- Curtail international trade and investment in fossil fuels.
The Center for Biological Diversity says that these emergency powers would allow Biden to put the U.S. on the path to “jettison the fossil-fuel economy and burgeon a just, anti-racist, and regenerative America in its place.”
Elizabeth Kolbert, a leading climate journalist, recently wrote an article “Climate Change from A to Z,” published in The New Yorker. Here’s what she says must happen to reach net-zero by 2050:
- The fossil fuel industry will essentially have to be dismantled, and millions of leaky and abandoned wells sealed.
- Concrete production will have to be re-engineered. The same goes for the plastics and chemicals industries.
- The fertilizer industry will also have to be refashioned.
- Practically all the boilers and water heaters that now run on oil or gas, commercial and residential, will have to be replaced. So will all the gas stoves and dryers and industrial kilns.
- The airline industry will have to be revamped, as will the shipping industry.
- Farming “emissions, too, will have to be eliminated.”
- Electrical transmission capacity must be “expand[ed] so that hundreds of millions of cars, trucks, and buses can be run on electricity.”
- “Tens of millions” of public charging stations [must be installed] on city streets and even more charging stations in private garages.
- Nickell and lithium must be extracted for electric batteries, “which will mean siting new mines, either in the U.S. or abroad.”
- New methods for producing steel or building a new infrastructure for capturing and sequestering carbon” must be invented.
Such language tells us all we need to know about the people and the agenda behind this insanely destructive grab for wealth and extra taxes. They're a Communist menace!
For MORE about the threat of climate lockdowns and the WEF Great Reset, see our best-selling book Deus Vult - the Great Reset Resistance in our online store.